Is your enterprise prepared for its journey to the Cloud? More and more organisations are migrating to the cloud in order to simplify their infrastructure and be more agile. You can remove the guesswork by proceeding with a cloud assessment. Use real data and an in-depth report to eliminate risks and costly errors, as well as speed up and optimize your cloud implementation.
An assessment provides guidance in order to:
- Understand the current workload & requirements
- Identify the required cloud components and how they will be used
- Plan the initial and recurring costs
- Plan the migration for a smooth transition
A cloud assessment will take your corporate goals and determine the best way forward, the changes involved and the impact on all areas of the business.
- Reduced risks
- Rapid user adoption
- Lower total cost of IT investments
Here’s an overview of our process:
- Review goals and expectations
- Execute an infrastructure discovery
- Review performance metrics
- Design a secure & resilient cloud infrastructure
- Estimate the cloud resources and costs
- Prepare a high-level migration plan
- Estimate the migration costs
The end result is a cloud assessment document which contains:
- Information on the current infrastructure
- Servers, applications and their versions.
- Internet access (Firewall, bandwidth & latency to the target datacenter)
- Target infrastructure design
- A high-level migration plan
- An estimate for the recurring costs and the migration costs
Fill in the form to schedule your assessment.